Please use the attached form to signup.
The Lunch Buddy Program is designed to provide high school students the opportunity to be a positive role model and mentor to a student at Rimersburg Elementary School. As a Lunch Buddy, you will be asked to encourage the younger children to follow rules, show good character, make good choices and be successful in school.
As always, I expect all students to:
1. Use appropriate language
2. Discuss appropriate subjects
3. Offer suggestions
4. Ask each other questions
5. Describe goals (yours and theirs)
6. Talk about goals and dreams for the future
7. Make your time together about each other not a social time with your peers
8. Avoid discussing boyfriend/girlfriend relationships
9. Encourage discussion about peer relationships
10. Learn to listen to each other.
11. LAUGH as much as possible!!
|SECTION: PUPILS |
TITLE: UNLAWFUL HARASSMENT
ADOPTED: September 16, 1999
REVISED: September 19, 2002